Hours: Monday to Friday, 8:15 am to 4:00 pm
Contact: Traise Bevans (Traise.Bevans@nbed.nb.ca)
- Computers and printer are available for schoolwork.
- Students may borrow up to three books. Loan period is two weeks, and most books may be renewed.
- iPads and headphones may also be available to borrow on a day-by-day basis.
To search the library catalogue from a school computer, click here.
Create an account to see your checkouts and due dates, fines (replacement cost if a book has been lost), and to place books on hold.
- Click log In (upper right)
- Choose: Create new account
- Enter last name
- Enter barcode (student ID)
- Create a username and password
Sora is a free provincial e-library where e-books, audiobooks, and read-along books are available in both English and French. Click here to access Sora.
- Open the Sora App.
- Click “Find My School”.
- Search for New Brunswick. New Brunswick Department of Education and Early Childhood Development appears; click “This is my school”.
- Sign into Sora using your NBSS e-mail and password.
- Search for books. You can borrow two books at a time and place up to three future books on hold.